Haremon  [Uncen] [ADV, RPG] [ENG] H-Game
- 28-08-2019, 19:36
- 1.34 GB
Категория: Эроге и порно игры
Год выпуска: 2018
Жанр: ADV, 2dcg, rpg, harem, furry, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, monster girls
Версия: v.0.17 Public
Язык игры: Английский
Системные требования: OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10 HDD: 900Mb
Описание: Haremon - игра о сборе команды девочек-монстров и обучению их борьбе со злом..., а также совращением их по пути. Там также есть сиськи, так что вперед!
- Fixed a crash when opening the Kinks page of the Haremon app
- Fixed a bug where a certain event in the Caverns would send you to the beginning of the game
- Fixed a freeze in the Imp fight
- Fixed a crash when beginning the Beach date
- Fixed a bug where the events at the Beach (and possibly other areas) didn't work
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't gain Passion Petals (for REAL this time!)
- Fixed a bug where Mood stats could fall below 0, making all moves un-usable
- Fixed a bug where the Fast Forward toggle didn't speed up attack animations
- Fixed all crafting quests
- Fixed a bug where the witch could appear in a certain scene as a floating pair of eyeballs.
- Fixed a bug where enemies wouldn't recover from being overwhelmed.
- Fixed a bug where you could scroll too far on the Kinks screen on the Haremon app.
- Fixed the color of icons on the Bag menu.
- Fixed the default actor scale being set to 2 instead of 1.
- Fixed the Graphics settings menu changing the wrong settings when using a keyboard/gamepad.
- Fixed a bug where girls would appear nude in the flashbacks during the "Story Time" event
- Fixed the Beach and Temple events not working (for real this time!)
- Fixed a bug where your party couldn't be overwhelmed
- Fixed a crash when viewing the Kink menu in battle
- Fixed a bug that made the Crimson Katana quest impossible to complete under certain conditions
Major additions & changes
- Added the Gargoyle's first H scene. This will be integrated into the story in Chapter 2, but for now you can activate it by inviting her to your room and asking her to fuck.
- Added a ton of voice clips for the kitsune (battle lines and basic interactions)
- Added more voice clips for Miruku (some new reactions in battle, and various interactions outside of battle)
- Added two new Guild Ranks, complete with over 25 new guild jobs to complete! (a few are in earlier ranks)
- Completely revamped the Mood system. Instead of a Haremon's mood being a single point on the triangle, it is now a triangle itself. This means that each mood attribute has its own value, so you can (hypothetically) have every mood maxed out simultaneously. There's too many specifics to explain in detail here, so check the in-game tutorial for more info! Additionally, Seduction techniques now have a Pleasure requirement, to make Lewd stance actually useful and make Seduction characters less OP.
+ Added the ability to re-order techniques in the Haremon app.
Minor additions & changes
+ Added an option to the bedroom menu at night that allows you to replay any sex scene you've unlocked.
+ Added a "Take off your clothes" Manipulation command, to make it possible to tame Haremon without dealing damage.
+ Add a "total damage" popup after multi-hit moves
- Made many Guild Jobs MUCH less frustrating/RNG-heavy, in two ways: the required item for fetch quests is guaranteed to occur in its associated event, and the necessary event is (theoretically) guaranteed to occur next time you visit the appropriate dungeon. For example, accepting the "Entomological Educator" job will ensure you trigger the Bug Catching event next time you visit the Plains, and will ensure the bug you can catch there is the correct one for the quest.
- Added new kinks: Gold Digger (+50% gold from manipulation) and Muscle Worship (+25% shards gained). These are learned from magazines obtained as Guild Job rewards.
- Removed the annoying "loneliness" mechanic that caused Haremon to lose affection if you left them too long at the ranch
- Removed the date verification system due to bugs and frustration. Seasonal content will simply be patrons-only until launch.
- "Sort by recent" now puts recently obtained items at the top of the list instead of the bottom
- A few tweaks to the Curse system: Avarice no longer increases the value of sold items (for real this time), the penalty for the Gluttony curse no longer scales with your curse level, the chance of a Haremon retaliating under the Wrath curse was boosted, and the penalty for the Envy curse has been changed to "increases your enemies' success rate with manipulation"
- Removing a piece of clothing in battle will now always actually remove clothing (previously, outfits with fewer "layers" could sometimes result in no visual change when clothing was removed)
- Added an "actor scale" setting, which lets you choose how near/far characters appear in VN scenes. Default is Far. For now, this setting is hidden (since it can cause some weirdness with certain scenes and effects) but you can still change it by opening the game's "haremon17.ini" file (located in %localappdata%\Haremon) and changing the value of "actor scale" from 1 to 2 or 3.
+ The tiles and events at the Beach are now in set locations, with only a couple tiles offering the chance of an alternate event. Annie's shop now always occurs on the last tile before the exit.
+ Added a debug command that lets you change your name: "changename [x]". Unlike most commands, this one is available to C-cup patrons as well as E-cups.
- Haremon's info on the Contacts list will now reflect their current Form. This means you can invite an Awoken Haremon over to your house. However, they cannot be taken out on a date.
- Removed the "Check" command in battle. Instead, selecting "Scent" will let you check already-scented enemies without ending your turn.
- Significantly reduced the time limit on most guild jobs.
- Removed the "Captivating Beauty" guild job. This may cause some problems with imported saves, so make sure you don't have this quest active when importing your save.
- Changed the effect of the Sapiosexual kink; it now lets you ignore the Focus threshold of all moves.
- Scene popups (item obtained, affection up, etc.) are now added to the backlog.
- The backlog now persists between scenes (it is still cleared when loading a save file)
- Added a particle effect to the "Desperation" scene for... well, you know...
- The "lost alchemist" can now only be found during the associated Guild Job. Also changed the way her advice works, to make the Mushroom Hunting event more useful.
- Added a (hidden) second use for the Mysterious Lens
- Added a "Special Thanks" section to the credits app
- Added "item added" and "item removed" popups when accepting/canceling certain jobs at the Guild
+ Input icons will now only change due to detected controllers the FIRST time you start up the game (previously, they would always change on startup if there was a controller detected)
- Removed several superfluous settings from the settings menu. They can still be edited manually from the INI if you absolutely need to. This also means your settings will be reset upon starting the new build.
- Added a "resolution" setting to the settings menu. You can choose from 7 preset resolutions, or just stretch the window.
+ Resizing the game window will now maintain the game's aspect ratio.
- Fixed a crash when a Haremon uses the Breastmilk technique
- Fixed some bugs in the "Napping Horde" event: returning from battle no longer sends you to the wrong point in the scene, the background is no longer absent, the fox ghost sprites are no longer cut off at the top, and the counter now decreases only when you KO a spirit, not the foxes themselves.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to obtain a contact for an Awoken Haremon, meaning you could date her in her Awoken form
- Fixed several clothing-related bugs: Vex now wears her earring at all times; aqua no longer wears her collar with the wrong outfits; the kitsune now removes her socks before her bra as intended; Jet no longer takes off her bra early; Miruku's maid collar is now removed when her dress is; Miruku now wears a collar with her swimsuit; Aqua's bra straps are now visible beneath her dress in her default outfit
- Fixed a few buggy Truth or Dare interactions, like Jet not telling you her secret, and Miruku telling you the wrong birthday.
- Fixed a bug where you could have Miruku in your party in both forms.
- Fixed a bug where you could fail Guild Jobs that weren't even active.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Passion Petals from being gained
- Fixed some bugs with the Lucky Bell and Red Glasses.
- Gather tiles now properly display their Star count.
- You can no longer get duplicates of certain Gather items (panties, totems, etc.) using the Scavenger ability.
- Fixed a bug where texting Scarlett for the second time would fail if you were at guild rank 0
- Fixed a crash in a certain story-related battle.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Circe's active kink was shown as "NULL" and you could learn a "NULL" kink from her
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't close the Load screen on the main menu (also removed the flash that happens when you do this)
- Fixed the hitbox on tutorial buttons in battle (the camera movement made it almost impossible to click them before). Also, hitting "back" on page 1 of a tutorial now closes it (only when viewing from the Help app or the battle menu)
- Fixed a bug where the wrong voice clips could play on the victory screen
- Fixed a bug where quest-related items weren't removed from your inventory when you cancel an active Guild Job, or when one expires.
- Fixed a bug causing some settings to be impossible to alter without the mouse
- Fixed a bug where the Kink menu couldn't be navigated without the mouse
Скачивать .torrent могут только зарегистрированные пользователи сайта.Пожалуйста зарегистрируйтесь.
You can download torrent if you are registered user.Please sign up.